DesktopMirror for Lotus Notes and ACT! lets you sync information between Lotus Notes and ACT!.
DesktopMirror sync Lotus Notes and ACT! on the following data:
- ACT! Contacts and Lotus Notes Contacts
- ACT! Calendar and Lotus Notes Calendar
- ACT! To-do, Opportunities and Lotus Notes Tasks
- ACT! Notes and Lotus Notes Notebook
It works exactly for you if you:
- Want to sync mobile phones with ACT! via Lotus Notes sync.
- Want to keep information shared and up to date on ACT! and Notes
- Want to convert information from ACT! to other application via Lotus Notes conversion or synchronization.
Why should you choose DesktopMirror:
- It is a simple and straight solution to sync ACT! and Lotus Notes
- You may sync data either in one-way or two-way.
- DesktopMirror won't delete information during the synchronization. Your data is safe.
- DesktopMirror has smart duplicate checking mechanism that avoid generating duplicate records.
- And much more...
DesktopMirror for Lotus Notes and ACT! is a free trial software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-02-17. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer.
DesktopMirror for Lotus Notes and ACT! (version 220.127.116.110) has a file size of 1.47 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 70 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.